We always perform a consultation and in person screening for spinal care and subluxation at our expense.
The Wellness Center of NY accepts all insurance plans that are PPO. Payments from insurance plans are accepted as a non-par provider. As a courtesy the office will contact your insurance company to verify benefits and contact you with that information prior to your appointment.
If you do not have a health coverage we do not penalize you with higher costs, we have value driven care plans base on your need.
Please Answer the insurance questions below.
List of Insurance plans that the wellness center of NY Accepts Below
We have Chiropractors and Physical therapists that accept most insurance plans from Aetna to United as either full or partial payment. This is a partial list, please inquire with us in case your healthcare plan isn’t listed below.
- Aetna US Healthcare: PPO and POS. We do not accept HMO plans.
- BC/BS (Blue Cross Blue Shield) of New York and outside states: PPO and POS. We do not accept HMO or managed care plans.
- Cigna: Covers Chiropractic
- Cigna International
- United Healthcare: PPO and POS plans, no HMOs
- Meritain Health
- Most International Insurances
- Deductibles and co-insurance vary from plan to plan
Dr. Fishel is not contracted with any plans. We accept most insurance as an out of network provider.New York State requires that all insurance carriers pay for Chiropractic care
If you don’t see your insurance policy listed, please give us a call at 212-980-5444
Most, if not all insurance plans cover some Chiropractic care